Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool # 1 Post

Setting up my Blog was fairly easy however, I had to work hard to delete a previous google account that I had created at another time, but had not been using.  It took some time, but I finally figured that out.  I loved making my Voki and putting it into my blog.  I have now become an expert, because I taught my 7th grade  niece how to make her Voki too!!  
Today as I was working through Tools # 1 & 2, I visited a PLN titled "The Fischbowl" and came across this video clip.  As I watched it, I was touched by the words that were spoken.  Last year I lost 3 friends & 1 family member to cancer in a period of 6 months. I felt so compelled to share this clip on my own blog, that I got my daughter to show me how to add it.  Please listen to the words spoken, there is someone who loves you, and the advice given is just what I need to tell the "16 year old me's" in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment