Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tool # 7 Post

As I read about the possibilities that this tool has to offer, I saw the potential for those teachers who implement this strategy to start simple by finding a campus buddy who would be willing to have their students communicate with your students. This could then grow to another campus within the district, to another district, city, state or nation.  I played around with Edmodo, and sent in a request for K. J. to send me the code so that I can join.  In the meantime, check out all the communities (PLN groups) at the bottom of the Edmodo page.  I clicked onto the Science Community and started seeing a wealth of info. from teachers sharing websites, to lessons, to video clips.  I have embedded this photosynthesis video that is very catchy, check it out.  The teacher said that this group has many other videos about Science topics too!

No comments:

Post a Comment